Master Plan Meeting
New Mexico State University began efforts in the fall of 2005 to update its physical master plan. Under the guidance of Michael Rickenbaker, University Architect and director of Facilities Planning & Construction and aided by the master plan team of Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas + Company and Studio D Architects, numerous workshops were conducted with members of the university community to determine this new vision for the future growth of the campuses.
- Master Plan - Adopted December 15, 2006 (PDF 54 Mb)
Copies of the NMSU Master Plan can be obtained by contacting Janet McQueen at 646-1016.
- Wayfinding Policy
Master Plan Presentations
- Presentation - November 27, 2006
- Board of Regents Retreat Presentation - July 17, 2006
- Presentation - June 21-23, 2006
- Board of Regents Presentation - May 12, 2006
- Presentation - May 11, 2006
- Presentation - April 11, 2006
- Presentation - March 14, 2006
- Board of Regents Presentation - January 30, 2006